Jil Baldi & Bonnie Stoilkovich have owned and operated Cherrypie Catering since 1999. Together they have completed hundreds of events and weddings, each one meticulously organized down to the very last detail.
Jil began her career as an event planner for many upscale restaurants, designing personalized events, weddings and corporate functions for discriminating clients from around the world. She started her own private catering company “Tutti Gusti Catering” in 1990 and in 1999, started “Cherrypie Catering” with her now partner, Bonnie Stoilkovich. Jil’s amazing passion for detail and creative ideas lends an expertise to Cherrypie Catering that you will not find with most other caterers.
Bonnie began her career at The Regent Beverly Wilshire, where she helped manage three restaurants and room service for this five star hotel, as well as assisting the General Manager and Food & Beverage Director with special events, including the yearly Vintner Dinner, hosted by The Beverly Wilshire Hotel every year. With ever a watchful eye on the hotel’s Executive Chef Urs Balmer, Bonnie began to learn the ins and outs of the professional kitchen and a love affair with food began. Bonnie then became the Executive Chef for VODA in Santa Monica, becoming one of the few noted female chefs in Los Angeles at the time, written up in LA Weekly, The Santa Monica Business Journal, GQ, Gourmet & many other noted magazines and newspapers.
Jil & Bonnie have filmed shows for the Food Network and Hosted their own show entitled “Six Degrees of Preparation”, featuring easy to make items with six ingredients or less.
Past clients include Howie Mandell, LEXUS, Hugo Boss, Jennifer Tilly, Paul Michell, Linda Gray, QVC, Disney, Team One Advertising, Heal The Bay, Vivica Fox, Blender Magazine, Conde Nast, Design Hotels, The Row, Maguire Thomas, Regina King, Mick Fleetwood, Warner Bros. & many more…
Here is what you get when you hire Jil & Bonnie…
- One on One personal service
- Creative, unique ideas that will inspire a beautiful event
- Hands on assistance with all of your rental needs
- A Personal Assistant the day of your wedding/event – there just for YOU on your important day (events of 150 guests or more)
- A professional, well groomed staff, ready to assist you and your guests with your every need
- A detailed schedule of what your day will consist of – a time line for a stress free event
- A complimentary tasting for two upon booking – to be sure you have selected your favorite items (weddings only – 150 guests or more)
- All wedding bookings receive a complimentary bridal luncheon for up to 6 guests to enjoy while you are getting ready for your big day!
- Complete access to our long list of reliable, affordable & amazing vendors
- A gentle, low key & stress free encounter all the way up to your event date
- Delicious, organic (when possible), fresh food that is prepared with loving hands and an eye on detail
- Two hard working moms that LOVE to create beautiful memories
For a list of past clients that can attest to our mission for excellence, please contact us and we will gladly supply you with their names and numbers.